Finding a Top Realtor for Relocation for Main Line PA in five tips. Moving to a new city can be very exciting and can cause some restless nights! There are so many unknowns when you are leaving the familiar and heading toward your new hometown. So I have 5 tips to share with you for buying a home in your new city. I’ve assisted many incoming home buyers who need that concierge level service to help them get settled.
I’ve also developed a network of wonderful preferred realtors to assist my clients in their new city because I’ve found that my clients are best cared for with personal referrals and great communication between both agents, not with the gamble of finding an agent from an online listing.
Here are those 5 tips:
- Make a list of what’s most important to you. Is it a short commute to work? Top rated schools? Medical care? Proximity to certain activities or sports facilities?
- Start looking for your new home with your new agent as soon as possible. The more you look and understand the market, the better prepared you will be when it is time to make an offer.
- Have a back-up plan. If you don’t find the right home quickly, you might need to have researched temporary rentals so that you don’t rush yourself into making a poor decision.
- Pack a necessities box for each person, kitchen, bathroom, and electronics. Boldly label these boxes and make sure they are last to go and first to arrive so you are ready on the first day in your new space.
- Start with a referral to an excellent agent in your new locale. A great agent who knows the city will be able to guide you through the process and be a resource for neighborhoods, schools, shopping and other important questions about the community where you’re headed to make the transition smooth.
If you’re thinking about relocating and found Top Realtor for Relocation for Main Line PA helpfful, call me and I can help you get started with a seamless move. Kimmy Rolph Sells The Main Line and Local Areas.